What Is Afterpay
Spend Up To $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
Get Your Items Now
Your order will be shipped immediately
Pay In 4 Installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
You Need To
- Have an Australian residential address
- Pay with a debit card or credit card
- Be over 18 years of age
- The funds for the first payment must be available at the time of checkout. If you are new to Afterpay, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks.
- Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment will be made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items the payment plan will be cancelled.
- If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
How It Works
Choose Afterpay At Checkout
Simply select Afterpay as your chosen payment method then follow the on screen prompts to log in or create your Afterpay account to complete your purchase.
Create Your Account
Your payments will be split into four equal instalments due every fortnight. Nominate the card you want to use and automatic payments will be scheduled for you.
Afterpay uses your mobile phone number and a few personal details to create your account instantly before re-directing you to your Mountfords order confirmation.