We know that shoes don't always fit so we've made it as easy as possible for you to send something back! See below for information about your returns options. Are you in New Zealand? Scroll to the bottom for your returns information.
To be eligible for a refund the products you are returning must be:
- Purchased within the last 30 days
- Unworn, undamaged and unmarked
- In their original condition and
- In the original packaging and shoe box (we consider this part of the item)
Mountfords does not accept returns after 30 days from the date of purchase. If you would like to exchange your product, we recommend you phone or head in to one of or Mountfords Stores to see if they have the alternative size in stock.
HOW TO RETURN - IT'S FREE!
- Ensure you qualify for a return by meeting the above conditions.
- Log in to My Account and select the items to return - IT’S FREE! If you have checked out as a guest, please enter your Order ID Number in the Online Returns Portal.
- A free return label will be emailed to you. Pack the items into the original packaging and place it into a sealed postage bag. Place your return label on the outside of the packaging.
- Drop your items at your local post office and keep hold of the tracking number.
- Take your items to your local Mountfords Store. Click here to find your nearest store.
- Your return will be processed by our customer service team within 1-3 business days.
- Please note - on the spot refunds will not be given for web orders returned in-store. Our finance team will process your refund in 1-3 business days via the same payment method used to make the purchase.
RECEIVING A REFUND
Once returns are received in our warehouse, our Returns Team will determine whether the product is eligible for a refund. When it is approved, it will be forwarded to the Finance Team for processing. This can take from 4-6 business days.
Please Note: During peak trading times (including but not limited to Christmas and sale) refunds may take slightly longer to process.
Our Finance Team will send you an email to let you know that the refund has been processed. Once your refund has been processed, please allow 1-7 business days (varies depending on your financial institution) for the funds to appear in your account.
The refund will be credited back to the same credit card, PayPal or AfterPay account that you paid from.
NEW ZEALAND CUSTOMERS
You will need to cover the cost of your return and therefore will not be able to lodge your return in the online returns portal.
- Place the items you want to return into their original packaging and place in a sealed post bag
- Post your items to: MOUNTFORDS SHOES E-STORE, 305 GOOCH ST, THORNBURY, VIC 3071
- Make note of your return tracking number as our Customer Service team may ask for this if you need to enquire about your return. Please include the original invoice in the box. If you don't have your invoice, please include a note with your name and order number in the box.
Need more information? See our Returns FAQ >